The thing about Foosball is that just about anyone can walk up to a table and have a good time. Sometimes we just don’t want to deal with too many rules so here’s a quick once-over for fun games on the fly.
1. Most coin operated tables come with nine balls so we play first to five.
2. Goals count from every rod, this includes the five bar.
3. Coin flip, or a quick rock-paper-scissors determines who gets first serve.
4. When a goal is scored the team that was scored on gets to serve next.
5. If the ball comes to rest between bars to where no one can reach it or if the ball leaves the table; the team who was scored on last can serve it again.
5. No spinning!